In compliance with the prescription of articles 6-III and 19 of the Law on the Confidence in the Digital Economy, users are informed that :
REKYOU JOINT STOCK COMPANY LIMITED COMPANY (REKYOU Ltd)
Headquarters; 1, rue Emile Peynaud, 77600 BUSSY SAINT-GEORGES
Phone number :+33 (0) 6 65 27 25 94
Email contact : contact@REKYOU.com
Limited Joint Stock Company with a 5000€ share capital
Registered at the MEAUX Trade and Companies Registry under number 821 814 670
APE Business Identifyer Code : 4791A
Community VAT Identification Number : FR 66 821814670
Online Head of Publication : Josué BANANIER as Director.
Where to contact us :
N-Sens SAS - N-SENS, 1, Centre Commercial La Tour 93120 La Courneuve
Phone number :+33 1 84 21 42 70
The contents released on this website may be modified or corrected at any time, without notice. The editor declines any responsibility notably in case of any inaccuracy, inexactitude or omission about any information available on the website.
The REKYOU denomination and logo are Trademarks. The website www.REKYOU.com, the corporate identity and style guide, along with the totality of the contents released on the website (images, articles, photographs, logos, brands, videos, interviews, audio files, text file and so on and so forth), including its newsletter, are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
Items may differ from photographs posted on this website.
N-SENS, 1, Centre Commercial La Tour 93120 La Courneuve Tél. 01 84 21 42 70
- Conditions of Use of the Site
- Users thereby acknowledge that they are fully aware of the following rules and commit to respecting them.
- Users admit to having the skills and means necessary to access and use this website.
- Users admit to having checked that the current computer configuration is free of any virus and is in perfect working order.
- REKYOU is trying its best to provide users verified and available tools, but in no event shall be liable to you for any error, mistake, absence of availability of the features or for any possible virus on the website.
- The information provided by REKYOU is purely informative and could in no way spare users further and personalized analysis.
- REKYOU shall not guarantee the exactitude, thoroughness or accuracy of the information on the website.
- The details on this website are only provided as General Information.
- REKYOU is trying its best to see to the exactitude and accuracy of the contents of the website but in no event shall be liable for any subsequent harm or damage resulting from the use of this website.
- REKYOU calls on reliable sources so that the information available on the website is accurate and regularly updated.
- REKYOU reserves the right to discontinue, alter or modify this website at any time and without notice.
- REKYOU shall not be liable for any harm, in particular damage resulting from file exchange on the internet.
- REKYOU reserves the right to revise, delete alter, validate or change all or part of any contents uploaded to the website or displayed. Accordingly, users acknowledge to be using this information under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- In accordance with the modified version of law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978, the site was registered at the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (cnil.fr)
- We inform users that in accordance with article 32 of the modified version of law n°78-17 of January 6 1978, REKYOU, as the party in charge of the processing, implements personal data processing only to handle the users’ subscription to the community website and the sending of newsletters.
- Part of the collected data may be shared with REKYOU’s trading partners for marketing purposes.
- Completing the boxes featuring an asterisk is compulsory. Failing to provide required information or giving erroneous information shall lead REKYOU to disregard you request.
- May users be informed that they are entitled if need be to access, query, and modify, and to having an information corrected. They may update, lock or delete any personal data that would be irrelevant, incomplete, ambiguous, out-of-date, or of which collection, use, disclosure or conservation, is forbidden.
- Users are also entitled to a right to oppose the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons. They may also refuse their personal data to be used for marketing purposes.
- All of these rights shall be exercised as to REKYOU, by letter enclosing a copy of a valid signed ID document addressed to:
REKYOU – 1 rue Emile Peynaud 77600 Bussy Saint Georges
- Or by email to the following address : email@example.com
- COOKIE FILES
- Users are informed that when browsing the website, one or several cookie files may be automatically installed on your web browser’s files.
- The cookie file is a data block used to record information about the user’s web browsing.
- The web browser settings enable users to know about the presence of one or several cookie files and when need be, to disable them.
- Users may, if they wish to, activate or de-activate the use of cookie files by selecting the proper settings of the web browser.
- This setting is generally to be found in the “tools” or “Settings” tabs.
- It is not possible at this point to give detailed and up-to-date information about these setting features since they are exclusively controlled by the web browser’s editors.
- Users may request further information from :
-the web browser’s editors on the official website
- the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties website: cnil.fr by using “cookie file” as a key for the word search for more general information
- Users are informed that such de-activation may interfere with some of the site’s features.
- Users are entitled to access, remove or modify the personal data retrieved by means of the cookie files as described above.
- Users are required to respect the dispositions of the modified version of January 6 1978 Law on Data Processing and Freedom, the violation of which may lead to penal sanctions.
- Users shall in particular, regarding the personal data they may or may not access, refrain from any action susceptible to interfere with the private lives or reputation of people.
- The hyperlinks to other websites, in particular to the trading partners’ websites that are enabled on this site were subjected to prior explicit and written approval.
- REKYOU shall not be liable for the users’ access via hypertext links in the context of the website to other resources on the network.
- REKYOU declines all responsibility as to the contents of the information provided on these resources featured on the website’s network under activation of these hypertext links.
- Users may not implement a hypertext link to this website without prior written and explicit consent of REKYOU.
- Under no circumstance shall this approval be deemed an implicit affiliation agreement.
- In any event, hypertext links to this website shall be deleted to the first claim by REKYOU.
- APPLICABLE LAW
French Law is applicable for substantive and procedural principles.